1. Feasibility study
- Site appraisal, including geotechnical studies.
- Analysis of possible basic solution to client requirements.
- Considering different solutions to accessing potential sites.
- Assessment of any site information provided by the client.
2. Architectural projection
- Architectural project based on needs of the client.
- Selection of prefabricated element ( in base of the lights opens needed for the plan distribution and used high)
- Selection of the façade composition and materiality
- Plan, sections, façade of the building.
- Interior of the building – extra ( Client decision)
3. Engineering projection
- Structural analyzes of prefabricated elements.
- Projection of prefabricated elements by our team directed by eng. Vincenzo Silistrini.
- Production of elements according to the engineering project.
- Each elements is produced and cast in our factory.
- Elements are put in tracks, which is divided according to element dimensions.
- Inserts are put in each element following the structural drawing.
- When elements are ready ( the concrete mark) they lifted from the tracks.
- Each element is signed ( according to the project and element number) and then transported to the stock area.
- Elements are selected from the stock area, according to a studied before row ( the row of the assemblage on site)
- Finished elements are transported with trucks to their final location.
- Elements are assembled in place by our team of assemblers.
- Each element is connected to the others with inserts.
7. Finishing works
- Finishing works are the last passage before the delivery. They include the siliconization of panel joints, small repairments etc.
8. Object delivery
- The precast building is ready to be used!